When life gets tough you deserve a treat. Like you, we care about what we buy, so we take great care to find treats that are ethical, unusual and seasonal so that you can enjoy them. Last Autumn we put together a box of goodies with you, our community and the planet in mind; Seasons for Change.
At Mecoco we understand the importance of provenance, so every product has a story to tell. Whether it is Fair Trade, made locally, from a small independent business, or made from recycled materials everything will have been sourced with care. You can treat yourself and help to change the way we shop; with care, conscience and discernment.
This one from Autumn 2021 contains:
- The Comfort Book by the Sunday Times Non-fiction No.1 bestseller Matt Haig
- Clotted Cream shortbread tin from Edinburgh Shortbread House
- Bold Soul arabica coffee from the social enterprise Change Please
- A Juicy Lucy grapefruit bath bomb from A Salty Herb, handmade in Ireland
- A tin of Bee Calm aromatherapy salve from the social enterprise The Happy Hive, handmade in Cardiff
- A large A Bright Future Candle from our own workshop
- An enamelled tealight holder made in India from recycled materials with a scented Mecoco tealight
- An art print from The House with the Blue Door
The value of the contents in the box will be more than £60, and postage is FREE.
Order your box today whilst stocks last