Every 3 months we'll send you a beautifully wrapped box full of premium, themed products curated by our team (photos are of previous seasonal boxes).
At Mecoco we understand the importance of provenance, so every product will have a story to tell. Whether it is Fair Trade, made locally, from a small independent business, or made from recycled materials everything will have been sourced with care.
One of the joys of a subscription box like this is the excitement of receiving a package full of surprises, so we won't announce in advance what will be in each box. However we appreciate that for our first couple of seasons you may want to have some inkling of what you are signing up for.
So here is what the Autumn box (images shown) included;
- The Comfort Book by the Sunday Times Non-fiction No.1 bestseller Matt Haig
- Clotted Cream shortbread tin from Edinburgh Shortbread House
- Bold Soul arabica coffee from the social enterprise Change Please
- A Juicy Lucy grapefruit bath bomb from A Salty Herb, handmade in Ireland
- A tin of Bee Calm aromatherapy salve from the social enterprise The Happy Hive, handmade in Cardiff
- A large Mecoco A Bright Future Candle
- An enamelled tealight holder made in India from recycled materials with a scented Mecoco tealight
- An art print from The House with the Blue Door
The value of the contents in every box will be more than £60, and postage is FREE.
The next box will be dispatched in the first week of December. Subsequent boxes will be sent at the beginning of March and June.
When you buy our subscription box we'll continue to automatically charge you every 3 months until you ask us to stop, which you can do at any time via our website.
There will be a limited number of boxes available each quarter, once they've been purchased we'll open a waiting list, and will get in touch once there is availability.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My subscription box was SUPERB Well worth the money - it was beautifully packaged and full of surprises 🎁
Lovely selection, very happy 😊